Netmondi is an authorized and certified channel partner of Viprinet® and offers the complete product line to customers throughout North America.
Viprinet IP bonding routers combine multiple WAN connections and aggregate their bandwidth to create rock-solid connectivity in a single high-performing link. Key features and benefits include:
- Bonding a diversity of WAN types from multiple carriers reduces your dependence on any single link & minimizes outage & congestion risks.
- QoS & traffic shaping features enable you to prioritize traffic to suit your use case.
- Viprinet's RuggedVPN™ firmware has unique patented Distributed Forward Error Correction (DFEC) that enables packet loss as low as 0%. RuggedVPN supports real-time applications and flawless video transmission.
- With remote monitoring, you can track network performance from anywhere.
- Transmit information securely thanks to Viprinet's security features, including AES 256-bit encryption, 2048-bit RSA keys in SSL certificates, fingerprinting, and Diffie-Hellman key exchange for forward secrecy.
Below is a selection of our most popular products in the Viprinet line. We also sell the full array of Viprinet hot-plug modules, and complementary products like Netmondi's special antennas to help you optimize performance of your bonding devices. Note that every Viprinet device is sold together with a Viprinet Lifetime Maintenance (VLM) support package.
The 310 model is a compact cost-effective choice for use in static locations. With a bonding capacity of 100 Mbps and three slots for hot-swap modules, the 310 provides reliability and speed for small networks.
The 520 is a perfect choice for use on the move and in temporary locations that demand high bandwidth and speed. This model has a bonding capacity of up to 100 Mbps, a rugged chassis, and low energy consumption.
The 2620 model is an enterprise-level router with the highest bonding capacity in the line: up to 400 Mbps. It provides ideal performance for medium-to-large networks connecting a large number of users.
The 2030 model is a workhorse and the more popular of the Viprinet hardware hubs. With a bonding capacity of up to 500 Mbps, it's suitable for large company networks and is often purchased in pairs to create redundancy.
Get the factsheet.
The 5010 model of bonding hub is a large enterprise model that delivers the highest performance available in the Viprinet line. With a bonding capacity of 2 Gbps, the 5010 supports a large number of users.
Viprinet Virtual Hub
The Viprinet Virtual VPN Hub is a convenient alternative to the Viprinet hardware hubs and enables you to leverage virtualization for rapid deployment using either Amazon Web Services (AWS) or VMware®.